Luvia Petersen is a Canadian actress who plays Jasmine Garza, a member of Liber8. Petersen was born in Montreal, Quebec, moved to Alberta when she was six, Kelowna, British Columbia three years later.
During high school, she played competitive rugby and soccer, and attended both a two-week and a two-month Dramatic Arts Program at the Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts. After high school, she spent 2004–2010 training, teaching and coaching at the Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Luvia's first professional work was as Cowboy/Dax in The L Word (2004 & 2005). She went on to host and write for the first season of the documentary TV series Hot Pink Shorts (2007). Her later work includes The X-Files: I want to Believe (2008), Reaper (2009), Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (2009), Sanctuary (2010), Endgame (2011), and Falling Skies (2013).
Petersen is out as bisexual an in addition to her acting career, Luvia owns the Vancouver business, Liquid Amber Tattoo.
- The L Word (2004 & 2005) as Cowboy / Dax
- Hot Pink Shorts (2007) as host and writer
- The X-Files: I want to Believe (2008) as O.R. Nurse
- Reaper: "To Sprong, with Love" (May 2009) as Uniformed Cop #2
- Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (Oct. 2009) as Kai
- Sanctuary: "Hollow Men" (2010) as Narra
- Endgame: "Polar Opposites" (2011) as Hudson
- Falling Skies: Season 3 (2013)
- ↑ Petersen, Luvia (October 5, 2012) "Working on TNT’s Falling Skies with Director Greg Beeman"