Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Status:|| Deceased - Main Timeline
Alive - Alternative Timeline
|Occupation:|| Former soldier |
|Portrayed by:||Luvia Petersen|
|First appearance:||"A Stitch in Time"|
|Latest appearance:||"Last Minute"|
Jasmine Garza is a member of the Liber8 organization.
Season 1 Edit
When sentenced to death she and other members of Liber8 went back in time in an attempt to fight the war they had lost.
Season 2 Edit
When Liber8 splits into two factions after Kagame's death, Garza sides with Travis Verta and his more violent, gang-based faction. In Second Listen, it is revealed that Alec from 2077 sent Garza back in time to kill his younger self.
In her late 20s, Garza is scrappy, quiet, stoic, stern-gazed, a skilled strategist and lethal paramilitary soldier. Jasmine was captured and tortured in prison for information three years before her release. While physically strong because of it, her mind is something else entirely.
According to Kiera Cameron, Garza is notably skilled with weapons and vehicles.
- Jasmine is a lethal paramilitary soldier and skilled strategist. She is highly skilled in a variety of weapons
- Jasmine can perform assassinations without being seen. She is highly skilled in blending with her surroundings.
Hand to hand combat
- Despite her small stature she is highly proficient at hand to hand combat and can use improvised weapons and her surroundings to quickly gain the advantage.
- Her ferocity and keen mind allow her to quickly overwhelm police officers, soldiers and even skilled fighters like Kiera and the Freelancers.
- Jasmine uses her speed, dexterity and small build to her advantage, using jumping punches, kicks and elbow strikes to overwhelm her opponents.
Season 1 (All)
Season 2 (Some)
Season 3 (Some)
|A Stitch in Time:|
|Matter of Time:|
|A Test of Time:|
|The Politics of Time:|